Rehab Centers Brown County, KS

Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Brown County, KS

Here is a list of all drug and alcohol rehab centers in Brown County, KS. Brown County rehabs provide substance abuse treatment services to young and older adults, teens, men and women who have either a drug or alcohol addiction problem. Alcohol and drug rehabs in Brown County may be free, low-cost or luxury.

Are you or your loved one struggling with addiction?
Call (855) 489-3619 to speak to an addiction counselor. 100% free service.

Mirror Inc Hiawatha

Mirror Inc Hiawatha is an alcohol and drug rehabilitation center in Brown County, KS that is located at 66434 zip code.

Address: 601 Utah Street, Hiawatha, KS 66434 in Brown County

Services provided:

  • Regular outpatient treatment and outpatient services
  • Accepts cash or self-payment
  • HIV/AIDS counseling, substance use education and health education services
  • Substance abuse treatment
  • Personal physician/health care provider
  • Personal physician/health care provider
  • Payment assistance
(888) 672-7192